CONCEPTUAL STUDY OF NEW TAILINGS STORAGE FACILITY
Detalle del documento
MINERA CHINALCO PERU S.A. (MCP), as a Customer, requests bids from eligible suppliers in the world for the supply of a specific service through Competitive public tender.
1. Purpose of the Bid
MCP requires selecting a specialist company to develop the conceptual study of new tailings storage facility
2. Pre-Qualification Requirements for Bidder
- The bidder must be an enterprise or other organization with legally and financially independence.
- The bidder must have experience in the service
- This bidding process does not accept bid agents, intermediaries or similar.
- The bidders may not bid simultaneously, in case that which legal representatives are the same person or which are mutual parent companies, wholly-owned or holding-owned subsidiaries.
- Bidders with bad legal record, dispute or recognized as non-conforming supplier by Chinalco in the last three years, will be rejected.
The company should register with the form which is in the following link:
The form signed by legal representatives and the company's brochure shall be sent to the email address indicated below. (All messages submitted by email must be limited to a maximum of 5 MB)
4. Period of Registration
October 29 to November 02, 2018
5. Contact Details
Purchaser: MINERA CHINALCO PERU S.A.
Address: Av. El Derby N°250, 20thFloor – Lima 33, Peru
Contact: Mr. Gonzalo Bustos
Tel: +51 708-8000 – Extension 1007