Project: Integration and Automation system of Geotechnical Monitoring on Tailings dam
MINERA CHINALCO PERU S.A. (MCP), as a Customer, requests bids from eligible suppliers in the world for the supply of a specific service through Competitive public tender.
- Bidding Conditions
Overview: MCP requires the implementation of a monitoring system that integrates all the geotechnical instrumentation (different brands) of the tailings dam.
- Bidding Contents
2.1 Product Name: - Buy a Geotechnical monitoring software.
- Software installation, configuration and start-up service.
2.2 Quantity: 01 Global service
2.3 Execution Place: Toromocho Mine
2.4 Main Technical Data: All equipment (models and brands), specific terms and technical data are included on the bases and scope of this Bidding.
- Qualification Requirements For Bidder
- The bidder must be an enterprise or other organization with legally and financially independence.
- Bidders must have ISO9001 quality management system certification.
- This bidding process does not accept bid agents, intermediaries or similar.
- The bidders may not bid simultaneously, in case that which legal representatives are the same person or which are mutual parent companies, wholly-owned or holding-owned subsidiaries.
- Joint Bids: NOT Available
- The bidder must include a list of companies where a similar service was provided, preference mining sector, in the last three years. Also, include valid copies of the Service compliance letter with the official seal of the customer and contact numbers and email address.
- Bidders with bad legal record, dispute or recognized as non-conforming supplier by Chinalco in the last three years, will be rejected.
4. Period of Registration: October 5thto October 15th, 2018
Bidder must present above documents required for registration
5. Contact Details
Purchaser: MINERA CHINALCO PERU S.A.
Address: Av. El Derby N°250, 20thFloor – Lima 33, Peru
Contact: Mr. Gonzalo Bustos
Tel: +51 708-8000 – Extension 1007